Product Description: BrainBox Dinosaurs
For young dinosaur-lovers everywhere, this exciting BrainBox Dinosaurs game, developed specifically with younger children in mind. Introduces a world of prehistoric creatures, from favourites such as Tyrannosaurus and Triceratops to less familiar dinosaurs such as Giraffatitan and Zalmoxes.
The object of the game to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a die. If the question answered correctly, the card kept, and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes therefore the winner.
Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material and designed in the UK, the BrainBox range fabulous fun.
- Fun and easy way to learn about dinosaurs
- Great cross-generational family game
- Improves reading, observation, memory and also recall abilities
- Quick and easy to understand and learn; great for dinosaur lovers
- Easy to store
- Suitable for children aged 5 plus
- Simple to play by yourself or with as many players as desired
- Made from at least 70% recycled material and designed in the UK
- Option to play for 10 minutes or can play through the entire deck